ATC456's Roblox notes

ATC456's Roblox notes
powered by antitrollclan456

Monday, June 10, 2013

I Found some crappy ads at roblox

Oh hai. ATC456 here and I like to show you show you some crappy ads at roblox. HERE WE GO.



What's wrong with this ad? Well, LOOK AT IT! Text only, no background, and grammar that was written by a four year old. Whoever made this must be prohibited from from making ads AGAIN!

Here's another one:


What's wrong with this ad? ITS JUST A FRICKIN GAMEPLAY PICTURE!!! Also, it leads into a Personal building server! WTF dude! Be careful how you advertise! sheesh.

HERE'S ANOTHER ONE:



What's wrong with this one? Well, if you look closely, you'll see repetitive "I'm Awesome"s and "CLICK HERE"s. Dude, you're not awesome. This ad make you look like an idiot. Have you had diseases lately? Yes you had. Moving on:

Let me say this in rage mode.

SUDDENRUSH2G YOU ARE THE WORST AD CREATOR I HAVE EVER SEEN. I CAN LIFT! I CAN DO ANYTHING! AND YOU HAVE NO LIFE. NOT KIDDING. YOU WILL HAVE A BAD LIFE IN YOUR FUTURE. AND YOU WILL COMMIT SUICIDE. THANK YOU.

Moving on.


What's wrong with this? It has a red button full of clipping. and a generic human with no life! That describes whoever made this ad. I guess he has an ancient dinosaur computer.

The end. I hope you be positive in the comments. Hope to see more!

No comments:

Post a Comment